Welcome to RegHub! This is a place for collaboration on various legal texts like regulations. You can discuss with your colleagues or people from other organisations for example about impacts, challenges and solutions regarding individual regulatory publications or holistic regulatory impacts. Whether it’s to figure out how to implement a particular requirement, an interesting news, or just to ask others about their opinion, RegHub gives you the platform!
To support collaboration we have introduced community guidelines which will help us to work together on an effective and open minded platform.
Please treat your colleagues and collaborators with respect. This is a platform provided by RegHub for industry experts to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.
- Be civil. We have a zero-tolerance policy for name-calling, ad hominem attacks, threats, hate speech, and abuse.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our platform. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the platform.
- Please respect that this platform is owned and operated by RegHub, and as such, we will remove any posts promoting the use of other services as a replacement for RegHub. All comments and uploads are monitored. RegHub staff has the right to remove any posts or uploads and to block users who violate our guidelines.
Keep it constructive
Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
Posts with specific action items are much more likely to get read and get responses. Likewise, please give all uploaded files a proper name which speaks for itself such that others know what this file is about before downloading it.
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people. Rather than resorting to name-calling, tone policing, or ad hominem attacks, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation. Discussions and posts created with the intention to create a strong negative or emotional reaction are prohibited.
And whether it’s related to products or people, please remember to always keep things positive!
Stay on topic
This is a platform about legal publications, their impact on companies and the wider area of compliance with regulations—so naturally, we want people to talk about those topics! Please do not discuss other topics which are inappropriate in a professional context.
Keep it tidy
Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing or working on our tasks and less searching information.
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t post no-content replies, like “This!!!” or “+10000.”
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
- Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.
If you see a problem, tell us
The community staff and moderation team are happy to provide help with any technical questions you may have. For all problems please send an email to email@example.com and somebody from RegHub will reach out to you as soon as possible.
When you see bad behaviour on the platform by other members, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behaviour by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just tell us about it. Action will be taken by intervention from RegHub staff.
In order to maintain our community, RegHub reserves the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. RegHub staff do not preview new posts in any way; the site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Don’t break the law
Please don’t post anything that could violate any applicable local, state, national, or international laws.
More specifically, you may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
Powered by you
This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you, the community. You may also see users with “RegHub” after their username. These are RegHub employees. They’ll also have a badge that says “RegHub Employee” when you view their user profile.
If you have any further questions about how things should work here, just contact us!
Terms of service
Yes, legalese is boring, but we must protect ourselves – and by extension, you and your data – against unfriendly folks. We have a Terms of Service describing your (and our) behavior and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this service, you must agree to abide by our TOS.